Mattersphere Developers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Heather@FootAnstey

[Search List] List All / List Live buttons on Matter List in Command Centre Empty [Search List] List All / List Live buttons on Matter List in Command Centre

Fri 17 Apr 2020 - 14:46
Original Post: Colin McGowan (Matheson) 02/07/2013 12:13:13

"Hi
Is it possible to tell which of 'List All' or 'List Active' has been selected from a script behind CommandButtonClick? Rather than using the Crystal Reports reports, we
have started running using SSRS reports that receive the values of the filter screen on a search list, so that the user can get a printable report without having to
resupply query parameters. On the 'Matter List' tab, there are 'List All' and 'List Live' buttons instead of a filter dropdown for matter status. If I could tell which one has
been selected when I click my new SSRS report button, I can pass a matter status parameter to my report. Is there a built-in way to do this, or should I add a case for
'List All' and 'List Live' to the CommandButtonClick switch and set a member variable or something?
Thanks
Colin"

Responses:

RichardA 03/07/2013 13:37:31
"Hi Colin,
You can use the following to determine the current state of the filter.
SearchControl.ToolBar.Buttons[“cmdViewActive”].Pushed
SearchControl.ToolBar.Buttons[“cmdViewTrash”].Pushed
Regards
Rich"

Colin McGowan (Matheson) 03/07/2013 14:03:05
"Excellent! Thanks Richard. On the ball as always!"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum