Mattersphere Developers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Heather@FootAnstey

Command Centre Task Searchlist Override Empty Command Centre Task Searchlist Override

Fri 17 Apr 2020 - 13:42
Original Post: Gareth Ahmun (Morgan Cole LLP) 23/07/2012 10:47:40

"We are able to override the searchlist used for Tasks on Command Centres (overriding the add-in ADDFMTASKSUSR) by specifying a searchlist code. I believe that this is specified at department level in the department config as there are fields there that appear to be for this purpose which it seems have been set for one of our departments. This department works fine and the override is applied; however I am unable to get any subsequent departments to override successfully. In fact they continue to override with the initial department settings despite the fact that the settings that are entered are different. Beyond having this set-up on our initial go-live over 12 months ago we have not had a requirement to change/re-use it until now. Any suggestions or help on how this works would be much appreciated as we need to have different task-lists for different Command Centres.
Thanks,Gareth"

Gareth Ahmun (Morgan Cole LLP) 24/07/2012 10:49:50
"Further to this I have found that the incorrect searchlist is being shown as a result of the following XML being set automatically in dbUser.usrXML:

<defaultsearchlists><schmytasks>UDSCHINSUSRTSK</schmytasks></defaultsearchlists>

How or why this is being set I don't know. If I take it out of the field it is fine for the next time I log in but then a further disconnect/reconnect and it gets set back again!"

Responses:

Richard Annison 26/07/2012 09:30:46

" Hi Gareth,
The searchlist can be set at the department or user level. If set at the user level then that will win.
There is nothing in the base product that sets this property so I think you have either a Login Script, SQL Job, or SQL Trigger setting this value.
I think it will be a login script. Have a look at the 'Script' property on the User object or dbUser.usrScript column in the database. This will map to a 'Session Script' which you can amend.
Regards Richard"

Gareth Ahmun (Morgan Cole LLP) 26/07/2012 09:34:48

"Cheers Richard.
I have now managed to resolve the issue, there was some code in script on one of our searchlists which was setting the user searchlist - this resulted in it getting set when the searchlist was loaded!"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum