Mattersphere Developers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://mattersphere-devs.forumotion.com

Close A Search List Empty Close A Search List

Fri 24 Jan 2020 - 13:11
Hi,

What is the code to close a search list via script?
Thanks.
______________________________________________________________________________________________
How are you using the Search List, there are a number of scenario's you can utilise the Search List Control.

I believe it is disposable from memory and you can set the object to nothing/null. The Data Connection is handled internally so is not a problem. Let us know how and if this is sufficient for your requirements.
Regards
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks Mike,

I am calling the search list from another search list with:

Code:

"GRPASSOCPICKER",new System.Drawing.Size(700,700),null, keys); FWBS.OMS.UI.Windows.Services.Searches.ShowSearch(
I would like GRPASSOCPICKER to close when a particular button on the search list is clicked. So in effect I would like it to close itself.
The Dialog is likely to be a DialogResult from memory so you can detect the OK Cancel buttons have been pressed. Regards
would like a custom button on this searchlist to run a precedent and then close. Is this possible?
Yes it is, but Precedent Search list is hard coded in the business layer so not for the faint hearted.
You can make an enquiry form and then put a search list control on the enquiry form and run this. Regards
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum