Mattersphere Developers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Heather@FootAnstey

Search Lists - Hide filter on a search list Empty Search Lists - Hide filter on a search list

Fri 31 Jan 2020 - 11:04
Original post 21/10/2010 Romie Leathem

"..We have a search list on an enquiry form.Can we hide the filter on EnquiryLoaded event?.."

Response Richard Annison

"..There is no 'proper' way to do this but the following code will hide it.
ucSearchControl search = EnquiryForm.GetControl(“SearchList1”) as ucSearchControl; search.Controls[“pnlSearchTop”].Visible = false;
search.Controls[“pnlTitle”].Visible = false;
I can't guarantee this will work in future releases as the layout or names of the internal controls may change. You may also run into problems if the default values that were in the filter aren't what were expected.
I think it would be better if you cloned the searchlist and removed the filter. .."
Heather@FootAnstey

Search Lists - Hide filter on a search list Empty Re: Search Lists - Hide filter on a search list

Sat 1 Feb 2020 - 8:16
Update 21/10/2010 Romie Leathem

"..... The aim is to have two search lists (that have the same filter) on one enquiry form, that can both be filtered by the one control.
I have copied the searchlist filter on the enquiry form, then send the value to both search lists on active changed.
All working great, expect for both search lists filters being visible.
If there's an easier way to achive this please let me know!
Thanks,
Romie"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum