Mattersphere Developers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Heather@FootAnstey

Search List: Get Delete result from dialog box Empty Search List: Get Delete result from dialog box

Sat 8 Feb 2020 - 9:43
Original post: Mike Vaughan (Thompsons10/04/2011

"Hi,
I have a searchlist control on a tab. The searchlist referenced in the control has a delete button, and if delete is pressed I'd like some figures to update on the tab.
Using the CommandExecuted event of the searchlist control in the tab script, I can tell the code to run the update after a button has been clicked.
But, with a delete button there is always a Yes/No dialog box that pops up first.
Is there a way I can capture the result of the yes/no diaglo box in code? the 'e' object doesn't seem to be of any use for this. thanks"

Responses:

RichardA 11/04/2011

"Hi Mike,
No information is returned from the click event of the delete button. If you need to know the outcome in your code then you will have to perform the delete yourself.
You can call a datalist that performs the delete and returns the number of rows affected. It's requires a bit more code but leaves you in complete control.
Regards Richard"

Mike Vaughan (Thompsons) 11/04/2011
"cheers Richard"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum