Mattersphere Developers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Lynne Harding

Register the Enquiry Form Empty Register the Enquiry Form

Mon 30 Mar 2020 - 7:59
Probably a question I shouldn't be asking 2 years after matter centre training, but I'm having a complete headache with UTC Dates and trying to troubleshoot a couple of controls on 2 wizards, and noting the difference between them. I have one Enquiry Form, with the data builder bound to the FWBS.OMS.OMSFile, and it is a Registered Enquiry Form against the OMS File.I have another Enquiry Form, with the data builder bound to the FWBS.OMS.OMSFile, but this is not a Registered Enquiry form. What does Registering this wizard achieve/actually do? I know that a screen or searchlist needs to be Registered before it can be used as a Tab, but what else does it do?
Lynne Harding

Register the Enquiry Form Empty Re: Register the Enquiry Form

Mon 30 Mar 2020 - 8:00
At run time there is no difference between them. Registering a form or searchlist is just to limit the options within the OMSType configuration. I don't think your problem is related to the form being registered could there be another difference?
Lynne Harding

Mon 30 Mar 2020 - 8:00
After a bit more digging I found out that the problem occurred before I did my last set of UAT changes, so I'm happy that the problem is a historic one! I think we'll be turning UAT back on in consultation with FWBS (to ensure all our integrations are ok) in the near future.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum