Mattersphere Developers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Lynne Harding

Change Select Matter / Associate form Empty Change Select Matter / Associate form

Wed 12 Feb 2020 - 7:47
We've made our own select client and select matter forms and set these in the system configuration, however if in word we do a Save As we get the combined find matter and associate form rathe than ours. Is it possible to replace this form as well?
Lynne Harding

Change Select Matter / Associate form Empty Re: Change Select Matter / Associate form

Wed 12 Feb 2020 - 7:47
All system forms are called from system methods so we need to confirm the exact process which is calling this form, additionally there are three states Client/Matter/Associate
Can you confirm and we can check the code to ensure is using a system method. This maybe a little deeper to fix but we are looking to get any core patch requirements for the Valencia Release by end of this week.
Out of curiosity can you let me see what and why you have changed the system forms as am keen to know what can be looked at for profiling purposes.
Lynne Harding

Change Select Matter / Associate form Empty Re: Change Select Matter / Associate form

Wed 12 Feb 2020 - 7:48
I believe this was found to be an internal issue in that you were not overloading the Select Associate form. I created a bug that was then closed due to the issue being resolved. Can you confirm if this is not the case.
Lynne Harding

Wed 12 Feb 2020 - 7:48
Yes I missunderstood, in the Admin Kit the field is labeled Override Select Associate, rather than Override select Client Matter and Associate (for obvious reasons!) Once this was pointed out we were up and running
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum