Mattersphere Developers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Heather@FootAnstey

[Search List] Error opening Edit Form Empty [Search List] Error opening Edit Form

Fri 17 Apr 2020 - 13:45
Original Post: Dwayne 05/09/2012 02:47:34

"I'm receiving an error when attempting to edit an item in a search list:
Cannot find column [fileid].
at System.Data.NameNode.Bind(DataTable table, List`1 list) at System.Data.BinaryNode.Bind(DataTable table, List`1 list) at System.Data.BinaryNode.Bind(DataTable table, List`1 list) at System.Data.UnaryNode.Bind(DataTable table, List`1 list) at System.Data.DataExpression.Bind(DataTable table)
at System.Data.DataExpression..ctor(DataTable table, String expression, Type type) at System.Data.DataView.set_RowFilter(String value)
at FWBS.Common.UI.Windows.eXPComboBox.Filter(String fieldName, Object Value) at FWBS.OMS.UI.Windows.EnquiryForm.FilterChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e) at FWBS.OMS.UI.Windows.EnquiryForm.ExecuteFilters()
at FWBS.OMS.UI.Windows.EnquiryForm.RenderControls(Boolean clearExisting) at FWBS.OMS.UI.Windows.EnquiryForm.set_Enquiry(Enquiry value)
at FWBS.OMS.UI.Windows.frmOMSItem..ctor(String code, Object parent, EnquiryMode mode, Boolean offline, KeyValueCollection param)
at FWBS.OMS.UI.Windows.Services.ShowOMSItem(IWin32Window owner, String code, Object parent, EnquiryMode mode, Boolean offline, KeyValueCollection param)

The weird thing is that I only receive this error when using the EditDialog or Editaction. The EditWizard action works perfectly. Any help/pointers would be greatly appreciated."

Dwayne 05/09/2012 03:34:39

"I managed to resolve this. I cleared all of the code from the script and it fixed the issue.
Note: I had originally commented the code out, which still caused the Cannot find column [fileid] problem."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum