Mattersphere Developers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Heather@FootAnstey

Search List: Data Grid Control? Empty Search List: Data Grid Control?

Sat 8 Feb 2020 - 10:00
Original Post: Chuck Henrich (MOP) 16/06/2011

"Is there a datagrid control available that we can use on screens?
I've got a variety of different reporting stats I'd like to present on screen tabs. Each group of stats has different numbers/types of columns. The most straightforward solution would be to populate several dedicated datagrids on the one screen. The search list control doesn't really work for us in this instance because there's too much visual overhead (Search Types/Quick Search, etc).
Any suggestions/pointers most welcome..."

Responses

Mike Walker CTO 16/06/2011 18:53:27

"There are a number of ways you could do this, are you looking at using search lists or datalists to get the information or adhoc queries?You could design your own user control and register it in mc to consume and use wherever. This I think will be covered in the dev conference in July. We do have a gauges module that is used for kpi reporting have you seen this? It would be helpful to know more specific data and source of data you are trying to present."

RichardA 16/06/2011

"You can add a Screen Control via Admin Kit->SDK->Screen Controls
For the type name you will need the assembly qualified name of the data grid view or the control you want to use:

System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView, System.Windows.Forms, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089

Shutdown the Admin Kit and when restarted you can use it on an enquiry form.
Regards Richard"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum