Mattersphere Developers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Heather@FootAnstey

Search Lists: Documents tab at Associate level Empty Search Lists: Documents tab at Associate level

Sat 8 Feb 2020 - 10:20
Original Post: Michael Lawton 16/02/2012

"Hi, I need to add a Documents tab at the Associate level. So in a matter you select an associate from the associates list. For that associate along with the Associate Details tab, another tab Documents also is shown which lists the documents only for that associate.
I have come across a searchlist SCHDOCSCHTRANS which calls stored procedure schSearchDoc, this accepts an associate id. When I tried to use this searchlist on a form and display it as described above the Search button does not work, the searchlist crashes.
Is there a way to use this SCHDOCSCHTRANS on an Associate level tab ? Thanks
Michael"

Response(s)

Peter Barnett 16/02/2012
"Do you need all of the normal document search list functionality (preview, properties etc.) or just a simple list allowing you open the document? Peter"

Mike Walker CTO 16/02/2012 09:06:47
You need to be careful on how you query the documents table if going specifically from an AssocID as the table and indexes may not be optimised for such queries. the ucOMSDocuments type I think is only applicable to the Client and Matter levels from memory so would need to be custom search list and code to open if required."

Michael Lawton 16/02/2012 23:02:05
"Hi Mike,
Thanks for that will keep in mind. Cheers
Michael Lawton"

Michael Lawton 16/02/2012 23:21:23
"Hi Peter,
I was actually after all the extra functionality that SCHDOCSCHTRANS provided as the end user told me they wanted the normal Documents tab but at Associate level.
I'll write a simple list of documents/emails per associate first which they can open, and see what they say. Thanks for your response.
Michael Lawton
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum