Mattersphere Developers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Lynne Harding

Open a custom form by updating regXML in dbRegInfo table Empty Open a custom form by updating regXML in dbRegInfo table

Mon 24 Feb 2020 - 8:05
I’d like to replace the screen SCRASSEDIT with a custom screen called udSCRASSEDIT (SCRASSEDIT opens when I click the Edit button on the Associate tab in a matter)I have updated the regXML field in table dbRegInfo and the field now looks like this. UDSCRASSNEW UDSCRFEEMAIN UDSCRASSEDIT I’ve cleared my cache but I still get SCRASSEDIT opening and not udSCRASSEDIT. Can anyone help?
Lynne Harding

Open a custom form by updating regXML in dbRegInfo table Empty Re: Open a custom form by updating regXML in dbRegInfo table

it could be the search list is hard coded to this and not using an over-ridable screen
Lynne Harding

Open a custom form by updating regXML in dbRegInfo table Empty Re: Open a custom form by updating regXML in dbRegInfo table

I checked, and the Edit button is a Service which calls CMDGETASSOCIATE. Where can I find CMDGETASSOCIATE to see if anything is hardcoded?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum