Mattersphere Developers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://mattersphere-devs.forumotion.com

Accessing Information Panel Properties In Code Empty Accessing Information Panel Properties In Code

Mon 27 Jan 2020 - 17:47
Hi,
Does anyone know how (if possible) to access the properties of an information panel in scripting code?
I need to access information panel specific properties such as Title, UnderlineTitle etc.

Thanks,Gareth
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi all,
Anybody got any ideas on this?
Cheers,
Gareth
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Are you referring to the Navigation panel (Info Pain)? If so I would recommend treading carefully around this. It should be visible by casting up to the OMSType window and then finding in the controls collection and casting to the base object ucNavPanel from memory it maybe slightly different name, you can then cast and adjust the properties.
We don't expose these generally so may not always be applicable in future versions, I would advise writing protectively with error handling to account for any such changes. Regards
Hi Mike,I am referring to the Information Panel control in designer.
Thanks,
Gareth
To achieve similar functionality to the info panel with more control over text/colour etc. we will use the .NET label instead.
Thanks,
Gareth
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum