Mattersphere Developers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Heather@FootAnstey

C# Questions: Using Control developed in Visual Studio Empty C# Questions: Using Control developed in Visual Studio

Sat 18 Apr 2020 - 12:33
Original Post: Paul Snow 26/05/2011 18:50:50

"I have a control that I have added to Matter Center and have successfully added it to a Form. The problem I am having is that the control has some properties that are listed on the advanced Tab in the designer, but I need to pass data via scripting. How do I access these Advanced properties for the control in script. I have tried Enquiryform.GetControl and EnquiryForm.GetIBasicEnquiryControl2 but cannot see how to access the (DailyView) properties.
I have attached a screenshot. in the screenshot I would like to pass the control the StartDate value when the form opens. Any guidance would be appreciated."

Responses:

RichardA 26/05/2011 18:56:51
"Hi Paul,
You should be able to do the following
DailyView dv = EnquiryForm.GetControl(“DailyView”) as DailyView; Then you can access any properies on dv that are exposed."

Paul Snow 26/05/2011 19:56:42
"Thank you, wasn't using my brain.
Thank you for the quick response.
One final question do you support the list<n> datatype?"

RichardA 26/05/2011 20:10:36
"You can use it in scripting how are you trying to use it?"

Paul Snow 26/05/2011 20:15:29
"Here is the code:
List<Appointment> m_Apps = new List<Appointment>();
"

Paul Snow 26/05/2011 20:22:13
"I got it. Just needed to include System.Collections.Generic. Thanks for all your help."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum