Mattersphere Developers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://mattersphere-devs.forumotion.com

DateTime Picker Default Value Empty DateTime Picker Default Value

Thu 20 Dec 2018 - 14:57
Original post by Gareth Ahmun

Hi all,I have a DateTime Picker on my wizard and I have set the DefaultValue to "%#NOW%" and in the designer today's date is appearing; however it is not defaulting to the date at all when it is actually run. 

Are there any settings other than the DefaultValue that need to be changed to allow this to work?
Thanks
Gareth

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original post by Gillian Gibson

Hi Gareth, We currently have this logged as an issue (Ref 2109), we believe the issue is within the Microsoft Control and not MC. 

I will add to you to the log and update you on any progress made.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original post by Renato

Hi Gareth, What happens if you set the default date of the control in code i.e in the EnquiryLoaded event:

Code:
EnquiryForm.GetIBasicEnquiryControl2(“<controlname>”,EnquiryControlMissing.Exception).Value = DateTime.Now; 

Regards
Renato

Original post by Gareth Ahmun

Thanks for the info Gillian. Thanks Renato, that works fine.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum