Mattersphere Developers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Heather@FootAnstey

C# Questions: Outlook Add-in Question Empty C# Questions: Outlook Add-in Question

Sat 18 Apr 2020 - 12:38
Original Post: Paul Snow 01/09/2011 13:37:02

"I am building an addin for Outlook and want to launch the Matter Centre select Matter screen.
I have included the following references: OMS.Data
OMS.Library OMS.UI
and here is my code: FWBS.OMS.OMSFile MCFileID;
MCFileID = FWBS.OMS.UI.Windows.Services.SelectFile();
When the code runs in Outlook I get the login screen for matter Centre and when I click login I get the following Error:
The client application/assembly 'OMS.Library' using the OMSAPI is not registered or not correctly registered.
I am not sure what I am missing."

Responses:

Mike Walker CTO 01/09/2011 13:50:16
"You need to manage the API registrations for your new calling assembly. Basically the FWBS System locks access to any assembly that is not known to the system and is a safe guard. You will need to add an attribute to the assembly and then ensure you add an entry to the dbAPI table. In your AssemblyInfo class you will need to add[assembly: FWBS.OMS.AssemblyAPIClientAttribute(“{Your UNIQUE GUID HERE}”)]You then need to make sure you set the below if the Assembly is hosted in another processSession.CurrentSession.APIConsumer = System.Reflection.Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly();
"

Paul Snow 01/09/2011 15:54:03
"Thanks Mike. Working now."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum