Mattersphere Developers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Lynne Harding

Deceased Client Type Empty Deceased Client Type

Thu 26 Mar 2020 - 8:13
I was wondering if anyone had any suggestion on setting up the “Deceased Client Type”? In the documentation it refers to the fact that it is generally set up as default, unfortunately it is not set up in our system (it is also not inactive).
We would like to get our Probate file type up and running and this would be invaluable.
Lynne Harding

Deceased Client Type Empty Re: Deceased Client Type

Thu 26 Mar 2020 - 8:14
The Deceased client type is deployed as part of our base CLMCONTLEGAL package so it should be there. If it's not, could you log it as a support call and one of my guys will make sure that it is installed and that the supporting client take-on wizard is also there.
Lynne Harding

It looks like when the system was implemented, the Deceased client type was deleted (not made inactive) however all of the additional data screens appear to still be there, so we can get developing now and look at redeploying the package when convenient.
Lynne Harding

The main thing to be aware of is what may get updated by installing the package. I would recommend just checking items to be installed before updating from memory there is no core code that decides the direction from memory other than pre client but I maybe wrong
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum