Mattersphere Developers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Lynne Harding

Invoking a matter or client via command line or api Empty Invoking a matter or client via command line or api

Wed 12 Feb 2020 - 7:53
I dont know if this is the right place to ask this question, but I was just wondering if anyone had tried to (or found a way to) open a matter or client detail screen from a command line.
Ideally it would involve registering a dll or something so I could call something like fwbs://matterdetail?<matter no> Has anyone looked into this in the past?
Lynne Harding

Invoking a matter or client via command line or api Empty Re: Invoking a matter or client via command line or api

this is already in the product omsmc:viewclient clientid&gt; is one example there are a number of commands and believe there is a document on this on the web site. let me know if you need any more information or are unable to locate.
Lynne Harding

Invoking a matter or client via command line or api Empty Re: Invoking a matter or client via command line or api

[attachment]Quick Commands.doc[/attachment] I have found an old document that explains this. There is another document explaining OMS Utils that will also help
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum